החלטה שיכולה לשנות את חיי

הנושא בפורום 'פורום אוף טופיק' פורסם ע"י ליהי, ‏26/10/04.

1. ליהי Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏8/2/03
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my boyfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. He started going out 'with the lads' a lot recently although when I ask which lads it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for his taxi coming home but he always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if he has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked his mobile up just to see what time it was and he went beserk and screamed that I should never touch his phone again and why was I checking up on him.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my b/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night he went out again and I decided to check on him. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car he gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So, everyone, do you think I should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

2. Apu Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏26/8/04
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    חחחחחחחחחחחח אהבתי
    הפאנץ' קורע בטירוף

3. ג'רי בית הלוי Member

הצטרף ב:
    ‏31/7/02
    הודעות:
    לייקים שהתקבלו:
    ו.. למה זה לא נכנס לדיון של ההומור(לא שחור)?